24 October 2009

Is there anybody out there?

It's been a long, long time between blog posts.

I'm in one of those happy periods where life is chugging along very nicely. Everyone is busy, we're all getting along like a charm for the most part, and there's a general feeling of contentment about the place. Plans are being made, things are being celebrated, and the weeks are rushing by. I've even started reading again (thank you Marian Keyes).

Of course, life is not always like this, so I'm making sure that I appreciate things being the way they are right now. Even if it doesn't lend itself for much blog activity.

I expect that inspiration will return (and not necessarily only if life starts to go a bit pearshaped), but in the meantime, I'll keep the doors of Listen no Longer in Silence open, even if there's only my Twitter updates on offer. (I'm still pretty obsessed with Twitter.)


Incidentally, we've just returned from a fantastic family holiday in New Zealand. Here's a picture from the day we visited the Franz Josef Glacier, which is one of the best days I've ever had, fullstop.

1 comment:

Kath Lockett said...

Welcome back!

I'm glad, however, that your reasons for being offline are happy ones.